23rd October 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?

gd evening sir/mam
i m sakshi currently student of btech in electronic and communication engineering. i want to know that how can i get job in wipro company.becoz this is my last year in college plzzzzz sugest me that how can i get a job in this company .thanks

29th October 2014, 12:36 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?

HOW TO GET JOB IN WIPRO?:

There are only two ways to get a job in Wipro while studying Engineering.

-> Campus placement.

-> Off-campus placement.

Now you need to check with your college placement officials that if Wipro will come to your college for placement or not. If it's a "No" then you need to find out to which college they are coming around your area and sometimes they will open up as off-campus placement wherein you can go to the college and attend the placement.

Getting information about off-campus placement lies in your hands because it won't be available in internet. You need to build up your friends circle from different colleges around your place so that whenever Wipro calls for off-campus you will be able to get the information.

Make sure that you are prepared for Wipro placement so that you can get the job right away in your first attempt. There will be three important rounds follows 1) Aptitude Test 2) Technical interview 3) HR interview. Just start the preparation for all these topics right away even if you think that the chance of Wipro coming for placements is less as it will be useful for all the other companies who would be coming for the campus placements!
19th September 2015, 06:49 PM
A Utkarsh
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?

If the company is visiting your college then you can get placed in wipro by appearing in their recruitment process.
The recruitment process of wipro comprise of three steps:
- Written exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview

You can also get job in wipro by appearing in the off campus placement of wipro.
In both of the cases you will have to go through all these rounds.
So, prepare well for the recruitment process.

If any of your friend is in already in Wipro then he can refer you also to the company in which you will have to give the interview only.
23rd July 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?

For ece students to get a job in wipro to pass the written test what are the topics in which technical questions are being given in the written test....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?