2nd July 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?

Hello
I am mms student from mumbai university.
i want to do my internship program in wipro company.
what is the exact procedure of internship ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  4. How to get internship in WIPRO? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. Whether Wipro offers Internship programme for MCA student?
  7. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  12. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  13. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  14. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student? -- [New]
  17. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  18. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
24th May 2019, 01:25 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?

Eligibility Criteria for wipro internship :
==>Candidate shold have minimum 60 % aggregate in SSC, HSC, UG, PG.Most of all the CS, IT and Non-CS, MBA, BA, B.Com, CA students are eligible to apply for Wipro Internship.
==>The officials select the candidates through On-Campus Drives.
==>All the selected candidates have to submit as much as required documents to the Training Placement Officer
21st June 2019, 06:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?

Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student

BE / B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2018

Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation

No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining

Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation

Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country

Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.

Excellent verbal/written communication skills

Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting

Willing to work in 24x7 shifts

Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?