27th October 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal?

Sir myself Roshan Tewari a student of mechanical 3rd year student of Neotia Institute Of Technology Management And Science situated at kolkata ,south 24 parganas , west bengal wants to go a summer training from this firm . So , kindly tell me the appliying proceduer so that i could complete my training . If u have any idea then please give a mail to email ([email protected]) .

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  5. Can I apply for primary teacher training from West Bengal after passing B.A with 50%?
  6. Is summer training done by Webel, Coal India Ltd, SAIL, BSNL at Durgapur and Asansol of West Bengal?
  7. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
  9. How should I apply for summer training?
  10. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  11. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  12. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  14. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
  15. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  16. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  18. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
30th October 2014, 07:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal?

There are various companies which provide training to Mechanical engineering students. Since Mechanical engineering is considered one of the core branches of engineering field, so you should aim at training in the core sector. The options which are opened before you in West Bengal are:-

- Public Sector Units (PSUs) like DGP Steel Plant, DVC, SAIL, ONGC, Oil India Limited, etc.
- Steel Plants like TATA Steel
- Power Plants like CESC
- Electricity Corporation
- Indian Railways
- Kolkata Metro Railways

You have to contact the concerned organization in order to apply for summer training in it.
30th October 2014, 11:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal?

For your training program, you have to contact the HR department of the respective company. The best way should be to call them and enquire about the training and if there are any training program in that company, then surely you will be allowed to get enrolled into that training program.

Hence, make a list of some good companies and inquire personally for the training program. This is the best way to do and you will get a clear idea about the training program. There are many good companies which surely give training to Engineering students. If you have reference in any good company, then use that to make your process more easier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?