1st November 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam if qualified GATE 7 years ago?

Hello,

I have cleared GATE 7 years ago.
Is that score will be valid for PH.D entrance test by NIPER?
If yes then please confirm it to me
waiting for your reply
thank you

9th November 2014, 11:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam if qualified GATE 7 years ago?

Sorry, GATE score is not valid for more than 1 year and you can't apply for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam with that score.

For NIPER Ph.D entrance exam you need to have Master Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for General, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped candidates.

Also, you need to have a valid GPAT/GATE/NET score along with the above qualification for applying in this entrance exam. Therefore, you need to qualify this GPAT/GATE/NET again to become eligible for this entrance exam.

For more information visit http://www.niperahm.edu.in/academics-phd.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?