4th November 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Universities in UK or USA offering Ph.D program?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am interseted in ph.d in usa or
uk please give university lists
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  2. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  3. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  4. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  5. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  6. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  7. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  8. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  9. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities in UK or USA offering Ph.D program? -- [New]
  11. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  12. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  13. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  14. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  16. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  17. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  18. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
5th November 2014, 09:12 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities in UK or USA offering Ph.D program?

In order to do PhD in UK or USA, you need to have the following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria:

• Need to have 55% minimum in your post graduation
• Need to compulsorily attempt GRE/TOEFL/IELTS and get score of more than 300, 90 and a scale of minimum 7.0 respectively

PhD Colleges in USA:

Santa Clara University
San Jose State University
University of Southern California
Cornell University
Columbia University
University of Wisconsin.

PhD Colleges in UK:

Imperial College London
Cambridge University
Exeter University
Edinburgh University
Glasgow University
Sheffield University and more

PhD Areas:

You can do PhD in,

• Agricultural Sciences
• Natural Sciences
• Engineering
• Biological Sciences
• Biomedical Sciences
• Health Sciences
• Computer and Information Services
• Mathematics
• Physical Sciences
• Chemistry
• Geological and Earth Sciences
• Physics and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?