6th November 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India?

Is it sure to get a job after the completion of 3 years course? Where? What is the salary in India? What is the highest rank as aircraft maintainance engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  2. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  3. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  4. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  5. Websites and contact numbers of Flying clubs in Kolkata?
  6. MBA in Aviation after Aircraft maintenance engineering for 2 and a half years?
  7. How to get a decent job after completing BSc Aircraft Maintanance Science?
  8. Am I eligible for SI post in IB after completing 3 years Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  9. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  11. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How can I get job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited being a B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) student?
  13. Difference between 3 years course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and 4 years B.Tech?
  14. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  16. Difference between Aircraft Maintanence engineering and aircraft maintenance technician?
  17. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering : Am I eligible for RRB exam?
22nd April 2016, 01:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India?

It will depend on the kind of college you have studied and also on your academic record. Most top colleges have campus recruitment for successful candidates and those who perform well in interview get a good salary package.

Hence, complete your course from a good college and be prepared for interview. The most important thing is have a good academic record which will reflect in your CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?