8th November 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello
How to do internship in bsnl for btech ece 3rd year students.....
& what is the eligibility for doing internship..?
kindly let me know its urgent
waiting for your respond

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  5. How to do internship in BSNL at Patna? I am a student of B.Tech
  6. How can I apply for Internship programme in BSNL being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. Can I do internship with BSNL? I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  8. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  10. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  12. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in BSNL after doing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE?
  14. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  15. Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering
  16. Companies that provide Summer Internship to ETC students after 3rd year of B.Tech.? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Eligibility criteria and details of Internship programme in BSNL? What I have to do in Internship?
15th November 2014, 11:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Eligibility Criteria :-
You need to have NOC letter from your college.
You need to submit application before the seats are filled up as it is a first cum first basis scheme.

Procedure to apply:-
-Log on to the official website of bsnl training by clicking here.
- Choose the training center and log onto its link provided.
- Download the application form
- Fill it up completely and submit it or send it to the specified address.
- Send all the documents asked along with NOC letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?