21st November 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do LLB with CS at the same time?

Can i do llb 3 years course along with professional course like cs after completing b.com.??
I completed b.com from Mumbai university. Now thinking to go for llb . So is it possible to do llb with cs at a same time?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  2. Is it possible to do LLB with CS at the same time?
  3. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  4. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
  5. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  6. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  7. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  8. Can i do LLB after doing B.Pharmacy? How to get admission?
  9. Can CS undergoing student do LLB and M.Com
  10. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  11. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  12. How to study for LLB? I am a government servent
  13. Is it possible to do LLB with PGDBM? What is the procedure and exam pattern?
  14. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course? -- [New]
  15. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much time is appropriate to prepare for LLB from DU? I am a 2nd year student
  17. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course? I am 36 years old
  18. How can I get admission in LLB course? I am currently in CS final
29th November 2014, 09:21 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do LLB with CS at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do llb 3 years course along with professional course like cs after completing b.com.??
I completed b.com from Mumbai university. Now thinking to go for llb . So is it possible to do llb with cs at a same time?
Yes, you can do both the LLB and CS course at the same. It is a very good way to build up a strong career, student with both qualifications will definitely have an advantage to get a good job with high salary package. But, it is difficult to handle both the courses at the same. If you have confident that you can manage both the course then you can. You can do LLB course through regular and CS course through distance.

Bachelor of law (LLB)
Eligibility Criteria: The important eligibility criteria to do LLB is 50% marks in Graduation from a recognized university. Students from any stream can pursue for LLB.

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Eligibility Criteria: The basic qualification required to apply for the course Intermediate or its equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university. Those candidates who have completed their graduation can directly enroll in Intermediate program.
11th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do LLB with CS at the same time?

Now I am studying 2nd year llb 5 years course so how to apply cs course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?