21st November 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue M.Phil in Political Science for Masters in Journalism candidate?

Hello
I have completed B.A with political science honours
and also completed master degree in journalism.
Can I do M.phill in plitocal science?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  2. Can I do MSc in Physics after doing M.A in English
  3. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  4. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  5. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  6. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  7. Am I eligible for JNU masters in social science? I am a B.Tech computer science student
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. How to pursue a course in Journalism? I have finished my 12th standard CBSE in science
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Children Psychology after finishing MCA and B.Ed?
  11. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  12. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  13. Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?
  14. What is the eligibility to do masters in Journalism?
  15. Can I pursue LLB being a candidate of MA in Political Science?
  16. How to do masters in journalism after doing graduation?
  17. An engineer can pursue MA in Kannada or Political Science?
  18. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
1st December 2014, 09:26 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue M.Phil in Political Science for Masters in Journalism candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed B.A with political science honours
and also completed master degree in journalism.
Can I do M.phill in plitocal science?
please reply as soon as possible
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Phil in Political Science after Masters in Journalism. Master degree or it's equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for M.Phil course.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Applicants should have a complete Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject from any recognized University with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university.

-> Up to 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserving category students.

-> Admission to the M. Phil in Political Science is based on the entrance exam conducted the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?