22nd November 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How to pay Veterinary college semester fee by cahs or by demand draft? Will bank pay the college directly if took education loan?

How to pay mathura veterinary college semester fee by cash or demand draft who can tell me the method of college fee payment. What if i took bank loan will bank pay the amount to college directly?

Related Questions:
  1. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  2. What fee have to be deposited after selection in B.Tech? Will bank pay loan for semester wise fees?
  3. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  4. How can I pay the fee is got admission in IIM-A? Can I get an Education Loan without having property?
  5. Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?
  6. Scholarship or loan facility to pay college fees?
  7. How to pay Fee through DD(Demand Draft) for online application form of AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Bank will pay the every installment of my semester expenses?
  9. How much is the fee for PG Diploma course? How much out of it bank will pay as loan?
  10. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  11. If I pass automobile engineering here in India will I get job in Italy? Can I repay bank loan directly from Italy?
  12. How to pay online MP MET form? Which books to refer to the exam? Fees to be paid by Demand Draft or Credit Card?
  13. How should I get the educational loan if I am unemployed?
  14. Should we need to pay 4 years college fee from the college we are transferring?
  15. Process to get full details with coaching fee of Company Secretary course in Delhi? Can I get education loan to pay coaching fees?
  16. How to take DD for BITSAT entrance exam?
  17. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  18. How can I pay the Entrance Fees for AIEEE by DD?
13th March 2023, 06:36 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How to pay Veterinary college semester fee by cahs or by demand draft? Will bank pay the college directly if took education loan?

To know the exact procedure for paying the semester fee for Mathura Veterinary College, you should contact the college administration or visit the official website of the college. The college may have different payment options, such as online payment, cash payment, or payment through demand draft. They may also have specific instructions on the mode of payment and the details required for making the payment.

If you plan to take a bank loan to pay the college fee, you can inquire with the bank whether they provide direct payment to the college. Some banks may offer this service, where they transfer the loan amount directly to the college on behalf of the student. However, you should confirm this with the bank and the college to ensure a smooth payment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?