22nd November 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?

Hi,
m doing ma 7th sem B.Tech IT, I want to know the procedures for doing internships in top companies like..TCS,WIPRO,CTS,INFOSYS,SYNTEL,,IBM,HCL?...
can u pls help me out..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  2. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  5. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  7. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  9. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  10. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  13. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  15. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  18. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
2nd December 2014, 12:58 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
m doing ma 7th sem B.Tech IT, I want to know the procedures for doing internships in top companies like..TCS,WIPRO,CTS,INFOSYS,SYNTEL,,IBM,HCL?...
can u pls help me out..
First download the application form and complete the application form using MS word. Address your letter to the attention of the Internship Coordinator. Your cover letter should include the following:

1. Your motivation for applying to the programme
2. How you feel you may contribute to the work
3. How this programme relates to your future career goals

In your Curriculum vitae, you have to provide detailed description of education, history, leadership on extra curricular activities. You have to provide two letters of recommendation, in that one should be a professor acquainted with your academic abilities. And you have to provide proof of fluency in english i.e TOEFL, IELTS reports. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by electronic submission (e-mail) to the Internship Coordinator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?