25th August 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?

How to apply for internship in companies like ibm,HCL,,please tell me as soon as possible m a Btech 3yr student...my email id is:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  2. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  6. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  7. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  9. How can I apply for internship in top level companies like Wipro, HCL, HP, Infosys etc.?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  12. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, Honeywell
  14. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  16. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  17. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
28th September 2016, 08:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?

TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro are the topmost companies at present, so to get internship in these companies you must have a strong contact with the employees working there. Through employee referral you can get the internship opportunity very easily. These companies prefer candidates who gets in through the reference of their employees.

You can also contact the HOD of your college and apply through their contact. At first you have to get a permission letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Mention in the letter that you want to do internship and the area of your training.

Prepare a detailed resume, attach the request letter and send it to the HR department of the particular company you want to join.

If your resume gets shortlisted, then you will get an acknowledgement letter from them. Now you have to attach the NOC and the letter, get it signed by the principal of your college and send it again to the company. After some days you will be called for interview to complete the selection process.

Some of these companies like TCS, IBM, Wipro etc. conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates followed by HR interview. Hence, after clearing the interview you are eligible to become an intern in their organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?