24th November 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

In which branch I will get admission if secured 19054 general rank and called for 1st round counselling of KIITEE? Fee structure including hostel facility?

hello
i have got 19054 general rank in kiitee and 3158 rank general woman and wish to which branch i will get in kiitee and is it a good branch .i aslo want to the fee structure of kiitee along with hostel facility .i have been called for first round counselling.
please give me my answer fast as i have to book my train.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges I can apply for with my KIITEE rank 1975(general women outside Orissar) and rank 13500(general outside Orissa)? How may I get details about Hostel charge for this institute?
  2. Can I get admission through 2nd counselling if secured 33665 general rank in KIITEE?
  3. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  4. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charge after scoring 2783 rank in KIITEE
  6. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  7. What are the chances of admission in B.Tech in computer science or IT after scorign 16800 rank in KIITEE and 3065 rank in womens category?
  8. How to take admission in 1st round counseling?
  9. Best KIIT campus and best engineering branch having 7973 rank in KIITEE?
  10. When is the 2nd round of counseling of SRMEE for B.E course?
  11. Which branch will I get in NIT after scoring 18026 rank in KIITEE?
  12. Is there 2nd round counseling in KIITs after completion of 1st round?
  13. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  14. In which college could I get after scoring 369 rank in KIITEE?
  15. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27556 rank in KIITEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE during this year including the hostel and mess for lateral entry?
  17. Which branch will i get after 20738 rank in KIITEE? What is the fee structure?
  18. Am i eligible for 1st round counseling after scoring 20707 AIR and 849 SC rank in KIITEE? Will I be able to get a seat in B.Tech
27th November 2014, 11:36 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which branch I will get admission if secured 19054 general rank and called for 1st round counselling of KIITEE? Fee structure including hostel facility?

You are having good rank in KIITEE exam. So, that you can choose any branch in which you are interested. The branch in which you want to join, should be decided by yourself. The Counselling board will not force you to join in any branch. I think you are not aware of counselling process.
counselling means you have to select any course then you should apply for admission in some colleges, which are offering that course. Then the Counselling authorities will offer you admission at any one of those colleges, by considering your rank.

Fee structures:-
Fee structure will vary from one college to another. So, we cannot exactly say about fee structure. It is better to contact the college management, after getting an admission.
4th May 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which branch I will get admission if secured 19054 general rank and called for 1st round counselling of KIITEE? Fee structure including hostel facility?

I have got 16500 in general in kiitee and 3117 in girl's ranking can i get computer science as my stream in kalinga???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?