24th November 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?

i am sidima. 12th passed from jaipur.. i m confused .... which is best course mbbs or bds. ??
actualy i want to do mbbs but now it is compulsory to give mci test for mbbs and cet for pg course . i am afraid if i vil not selected in mci then i cant get mbbs degree and i vil be called only 12th passed only and my all efforts of 5 year vil be in water and if i am selected in mci thn only i vil get mbbs degree.so i m thinking to do bds..and i want to know that is there is any need to fight any exam like mci to get bds degree.and also tell me the scope of bds ?? and all about above in detail plz plz help me out..plz plz........

26th November 2014, 02:37 PM
BabithaBalram

Default Re: Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?

BDS also a very challenging course. You can opt for BDS. It has lots of scope in medical field. As the technology is changing Dental science has grown very high.
1st December 2014, 07:36 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Both have equivalent good opportunities and you can take any one of the course, which you are more interested. Be sure that you take up the course with full interest!
24th April 2015, 01:54 PM
amanshrivastava98

Both courses are great and very tough. It depends upon you, what you want to pursue.

Yes, it is true that the candidates who fail to get admission in MBBS go for the BDS, but it is a general trend.

You should opt according to your will and choose wisely.
25th April 2015, 06:51 PM
HeroAmos

You can do BDS.It is better thing to you according to your question. Other than MBBS and BDS you can do ortho in bsc(bsc.ortho).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?