24th November 2014, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management after 12th?

Hello
I got 46% in 10th class and in 12th 48%
on this basis can i take admission for
diploma in travel and tourism management?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  2. How to seek admission in MBA in travel and tourism management?
  3. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  4. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?
  6. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  7. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Higher education in Travel and Tourism through distance learning after Diploma?
  9. Kerala University, P.G. Diploma in Travel & Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  11. In which institute should I do HR in travel and tourism?
  12. How to get chance in Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel management branches
  13. Is there any shorter term course of 1 year duration?
  14. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  15. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  16. Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?
  17. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  18. How can I join Air force after completing B.A Travel Tourism Management
25th November 2014, 11:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management after 12th?

Admission into Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management is based on the entrance examination and 10th pass candidates are surely eligible to apply for it. Hence, you should start your preparation for entrance exam and don't worry about your qualification.

There is age limit for the polytechnic entrance examination and you must be below 21 years of age, then only you will be eligible for it. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Therefore, if you have the age, then your qualification is absolutely fine for this Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?