27th July 2013, 12:55 PM
vishakha dewyani

How to seek admission in MBA in travel and tourism management?

]im persuing my part 3 examination with b.ba as my stream .....so i kindly wanted to know how will i seek admission in m.ba in travel and tourism management.. plz sir helf me out......regarding the process of admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  2. Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?
  3. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?
  5. How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?
  6. How to do MBA in Travel and Tourism? Which are the best colleges in India?
  7. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management after 12th? -- [New]
  8. How to join MBA as travel and tourism after doing degree in Hotel Management?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission for MBA in Travel and Tourism? Can students from different field pursue this course?
  10. How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning
  11. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  12. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  13. How to get Job after completion of MBA in Travel and Tourism as a Fresher?
  14. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  15. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  16. Can I do MBA in Travel and Tourism after completion of Graduation in BA English Honors?
  17. Information on MBA in Travel & Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which institute should I do HR in travel and tourism?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?