30th November 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?

Hello
I HAVE GOT 69.5% in my 12th Isc board exam in kolkata.. so after seeing the cut off marks of many colleges i saw that i can apply in colleges like ashutosh,scottish, bethune,jaipuria and many..but i am interested in the college mentioned above but i know it is hard to get admission in this type of colleges. my question is should i go for engeneering or for B.sc courses. what are the chances of admission to this colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  2. Which college to prefer after scoring 25 marks in TANCET?
  3. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  4. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  5. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  6. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  7. How to join B.Tech after diploma? Are there any other courses after diploma?
  8. Chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 16276 rank in GGSIPU CET? Chances of getting admission in IP university? What are the possible branches I could choose from? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  10. Should I go into ISC or HSC after studying in ICSE?
  11. Which college should I choose to do BSc in Physics Honors in Orissa? I have secured 66.8% in 12th exam
  12. Can I get admission in GOENKA college after scoring 90% in ISC?
  13. Can I get good college with a rank of 7174 in EAMCET?
  14. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  15. Can I join government college after scoring 39000 rank?
  16. What are the career options available for me being a candidate having secured 60% in ISC?
  17. How can I take admission in B.Tech in civil engineering? I have scored 75% in 12th from ISC board
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 57 marks in MPPET exam?
7th December 2014, 03:01 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?

B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) is a research oriented course which helps students to explore the depth of any subject such as Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Botany, Zoology, Astro-Physics, etc. So in order to attain a good knowledge on any subject or part of science, Bachelor of Science is good choice. Whereas B.Tech. (Bachelor Of Technology) is an industrial or practical based course which will provide you applications of the science you have read till now and evolution of those science applications to meet the needs of the mankind. So it purely depends upon you in which field you are interested. As per your qualification you are eligible for all the colleges but you need to crack their entrance exams to get admitted into any institution. Before going for any course recheck your interests and then apply for it. And you will realize later that your satisfaction in your work will have no limits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?