1st December 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Regular Degree and working experience at same time is valid or not?

Hi....I have done my graduation and post graduation as full time. But on the very same time I was also doing full time job. Since my classes was not on daily basis. So, i want to know, will I face any problem in future, if i will show my experience in job. Pls help me in this

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.A History correspondence degree and B.Ed regular degree in the same examination valid?
  2. Degree from Annamalai university is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid for government jobs or not?
  3. Is distance learning BE degree from Rajasthan vidyapeeth valid for regular M.Tech admissions?
  4. How may i get information about M.E and Ph.D through correspondence? I've completed my B.E(Civil) by regular full time course
  5. Is single seating BCA degree from Manonmanian Sundarnar university valid?
  6. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com form Delhi University with 48.5%?
  7. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  8. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  9. Ph.D degree form Singhania University is valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is Indian BDS degree valid in USE and other gulf countries? Licence is necessary for working as Dentist?
  11. Can I get a regular degree without attending the classes from an affiliated university?
  12. Is Non Collegiate degree from reputed university equal to full time regular degree or is it also called a part time degree
  13. How to get a job in Indian Railways as a Dentist?
  14. Is correspondence MBA a good choice?
  15. Which degree is valid in Europe? Procedure of working in European countries?
  16. List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years
  17. Procedure to do Ph.D after MCA? Which entrance exams need to be answered?
  18. IT Jobs abroad after Graduation from PTU (Distance)? Which country to choose and salary?
3rd December 2014, 03:38 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Regular Degree and working experience at same time is valid or not?

Working Experience along with Regular Degree will add up more merit to your resume. You do not need to afraid and try to concentrate on some of the subject that have been taught to you. And always be updated with technological progress in our community and also in your stream related fields.

Recruiting company may ask you work details. Recruiters prefer experienced over inexperienced candidate. But you have to show your potential and usefulness to the company by relating the work you have done during the Degree time that will help you to work in the recruiting company. You also have to provide your experience certificate and reason of leaving the previous company and why you want to join this company. That's it. Prepare yourself on these question and you will be recruited in your desired company.
12th October 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join part time jobs with my ug course and able to show both academic qualifications and experience
16th July 2019, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Taking work expirience with degree of regular course may valid or not
30th July 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a police person i am doing a master degree in full time course which I want to know is valid or not?
5th February 2022, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a state govt employee but shifting duty. I admission regular b.ed with out inform my employer . Any problem in future when I apply as a teacher post with same time govt job and regular b.ed?? What can I do?
2nd May 2022, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Regular Degree and working experience at same time is valid or not?

Hi....I have done my graduation . But I have experience on post of Diploma . So, i want to know, will I face any problem in future, if i will show my experience in job base on Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?