1st December 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses on 10th basis for 12th Maths student?

hello
can you please tell me whether
i can take diploma after 10 class?
i have taken maths in 12th so please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  3. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  4. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  5. What should I do after 12th if I am not interested in Maths? List of diploma courses?
  6. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I do BBM or BBA courses if I am not a Maths student? Which course is better to opt for?
  8. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science for 10th Maths student?
  10. List of good courses on the basis of 12th percentage? Which courses to choose other than CA,CS,MBA and ICWA?
  11. Should I go for diploma or 12th after 10th?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?
  13. How can I do MCA without Maths in 12th?
  14. How to go for maths based course? I am a student in maths
  15. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  16. How to go for Maths based course? I am a 12th standard student interested in Maths
  17. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  18. Which is better B.Sc (maths) or Diploma (elect)maths)?
2nd December 2014, 07:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses on 10th basis for 12th Maths student?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear for Polytechnic entrance examination. Since, you have completed 12th standard, you can also pursue following Diploma courses :-

--> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering

--> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering

--> Diploma in Information Technology

--> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

--> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

--> Diploma in Civil Engineering

--> Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?