6th December 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?

Hello
I got compartment in math in class 12 cbse .My paper went very rough .i want to shift in u.p board is there any problem which i will have to face in any private job..does my 10 cbse & 12u.p with one year gap matter for jobs or for admsn in btech colleges.one more question which will be best option for me regular u.p board or private cbse board. help me

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  2. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  6. Can I face any problem if changing board and appearing in JEE having failed in 12th CBSE exam?
  7. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  8. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  9. Which all subjects I can choose in CBSE 12th?
  10. How to become an engineer after passing 12th with CBSE board?
  11. Is there any way for re-examination of CBSE 12th board once again?
  12. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  13. What can I do to get admission in a college after failing in 12th board CBSE board exam?
  14. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  15. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  16. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  17. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
  18. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
8th December 2014, 08:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?

No, a gap of one year will not be of much problem for you especially when you are aspiring for B.Tech course. This is because it is common among the B.Tech students to have a one year gap in order to prepare for the entrance exam. So a gap of one year will not create much problem for you. However, you need to keep one thing in mind. Mathematics is an important part of B.Tech, hence you need to make it your strong point. You need to work hard to get rid of your weakness and achieve success. Hence work hard with greater determination.

You should go for private CBSE board. This is because :-
- You have already studied 10+2.
- You need to focus more on your weak points. Hence private CBSE board is an ideal option for you.
- You can utilize your time to a great extent by preparing for the entrance exams as well in order to get admission in good engineering institutes.
22nd June 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?

I have failed in maths in 12th board 2016. Passed in 2017 as private candidate. Regular students get five certificates in all total i.e. cbse 12th pass cert. , 12th marksheet, TC, CC and migration cert. What certificates will we get?
31st May 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I failed this year in 12 board exam can I repeat my 12 class as a private candidate in cbse is it possible or not
30th August 2019, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I have compartment(Maths) in 12th in 2016.i have also apeard one time... But i haven't pass, so i want to do my 12th now please what is the option to do my 12th .
24th October 2020, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I failed 2 subjects in 12puc but I passed and go BA. If 2passed to 35mark Iam giving tha same money feels passed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?