7th December 2014, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Is Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham giving MHRD scholarship to GATE qualified candidate?

hello
is amrita vishwavidyapeedam is giving
the mhrd scholarship for the gate qualified candidates????
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you in advance

31st August 2015, 01:03 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham giving MHRD scholarship to GATE qualified candidate?

Since Amrita vishwa vidyapeedam is AICTE approved college..Since it is an AICTE approved so you will definitely get the stipend if you have taken admission in this college through GATE score..

Below are the attachment in which you can find your college name and it's INSTITUTE ID which is required while filling the online form..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aicte approved colleges.pdf(5.96 MB, 54 views)

7th July 2019, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham giving MHRD scholarship to GATE qualified candidate?

I am doing phd for deemed university through the gate score can I get gate fellowship for mhrd?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?