21st June 2010, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Amritha MBBS Kochi?

With 706 rank in their CET what is the chance of getting admission in Amritha MBBS Kochi?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do MBBS? Will I get in MBBS after scoring 116 in PCB?
  3. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  4. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  5. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
  6. Am I eligible to do MBBS course once I have completed B.Pharm course? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?
  8. NIPMER MBBS 2015 eligibility criteria
  9. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  10. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study MBBS in SRM University?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS? Can a student who passed in board exam but passed in supplementary exam get admitted for MBBS course?
  13. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  15. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  16. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  17. What is the criteria to get admission for lateral MBBS course? Which are the colleges for this?
  18. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
23rd April 2013, 05:50 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Talking Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Amritha MBBS Kochi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With 706 rank in their CET what is the chance of getting admission in Amritha MBBS Kochi?

The total duration required for MBBS course :- 4.5 years + 1year compulsory rotating Internship

Eligibility criteria to take admission in Amrita Institute of Medicine for MBBS course :-

1] Age limit :-
The age limit of the candidate must be between 17 to 23 years.

2] Educational Qualifications :-
The candidate must be scored 60% aggregate in 12th class from any recognized board..

Admission:-

The selection in AIMS (Amrita Institute of Medicine ) of the candidates is according to the rank obtained in the All India entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.

Fees:-

To take admission in AIMS, the candidate have to pay Rs.3,00,000/- per annum.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?