8th December 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?

Sir
This is ankur ..............Actually problem is when i doing my 12th form commerce stream. i don't no what to do ahead....... after my completed 12th with commerce i realize myself i am intrested in computer science and my stream is commerce .................
now,
My question is
1. Can i give twice 12th stream with science..........

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to reappear in 12th Science Maharashtra Board exam?
  2. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM?
  3. Can I reappear for HSc board after passing with 56%?
  4. After failing in 12th can I get admission in any coaching institute and reappear for 12th exams?
  5. How can I join engineering after passing 6 out of 7 subjects?
  6. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  7. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  9. How to get banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  10. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  11. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  12. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  13. How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?
  14. Can I reappear in 12th from IGNOU board if failed from CBSE board?
  15. How to take admission in DU after passing 12th commerce with 50%?
  16. Attend campus recruitment after passing commerce with CS in state board and MSc IT?
  17. Am I eligible to reappear in BITSAT being a 12th student?
  18. How can I get information regarding available Government Exams? I have completed 12th commerce with 65%
9th December 2014, 06:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?

No, you cannot appear in 12th board Science stream examinations if you have completed your 12th standard with Commerce stream. As per the education board rules, the candidate who have 12th standard in science stream should appear only for science stream examinations and he is not allowed to appear in Commerce stream examinations. So, you cannot appear in Science stream examinations after completing 12th standard with Commerce stream.
17th October 2019, 09:55 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?

No you cannot appear for 12 science exam because you have completed your 12 with commerce and the examination rules do not allow you to do so
Now you will have to continue with your commerce field
You cannot change your field from commerce to science and so you cannot appear for the exam.
23rd January 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I passed with commerce class12 and I want to repeat class 11and12 from biology.it will done or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?