9th December 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for scholarship if pursuing M.Sc in Nutrition at Pondicherry University?

hello
i, Dinehkumar like to know details about scholarship,regarding MSc.nutrition course. i obtained average 77% in BSc.Microbiolgy at CMR IMS, Bangalore. can i apply for any kind of scholarship in pondicherry university?

13th March 2023, 06:41 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship if pursuing M.Sc in Nutrition at Pondicherry University?

Yes, you can apply for scholarships to pursue your M.Sc in Nutrition at Pondicherry University. Here are some steps you can follow:
  • Check the official website of Pondicherry University to find out the scholarships available for M.Sc in Nutrition students. You can also check scholarship portals like scholarships.gov.in for more information.
  • Check the eligibility criteria for the scholarships and see if you meet them. Some scholarships may require you to have a certain percentage or grade in your previous degree.
  • Gather all the necessary documents required for the scholarship application. This may include your mark sheets, income certificate, identity proof, etc.
  • Fill out the scholarship application form and attach the required documents. Make sure you read the instructions carefully before filling out the form.
  • Submit the scholarship application before the deadline. You may have to submit it online or offline, depending on the scholarship.
  • Wait for the scholarship committee to review your application. If you are selected for the scholarship, you will be notified about the same.
Additionally, you can also contact the university's scholarship cell for more information and guidance on the scholarship application process.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your scholarship application!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?