11th December 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

From where I can get application form of Tamil Nadu State Board Scholarship renewal?

Hello
I am studying third year B.tech now.
I had received only my first year tamilnadu state board scholarship
for last academic year .After that i couldn
renew my scholarship. where can i get the renewal form?

13th March 2023, 06:45 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: From where I can get application form of Tamil Nadu State Board Scholarship renewal?

You can download the Post Matric Scholarship Renewal Form for Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department from their website.

You can also apply online for Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare scholarship through Tamil Nadu e-District portal.

You will need to create an account on Tamil Nadu e-District portal first.

You can do that by visiting this link and clicking on “New User Registration” button.

You will need to provide some basic details such as name, email, mobile number, address etc. and create a username and password.

You will also need to verify your email and mobile number through OTP.

Once you have registered successfully, you can login and apply for scholarship renewal online.

You will need to login with your username and password and fill up the required details. You will also need to upload some documents such as caste certificate, income certificate, mark sheet etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?