11th December 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?

hi
This is sainath konduri. I am doing B.tech (ECE) final year.
I want to apply internship in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, etc...
I may have some references,
but I don't know how to apply....
please help me...

Related Questions:
  1. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  9. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  10. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  12. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  15. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
12th December 2014, 07:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in IBM, Infosys and Oracle which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. . But for that you have to follow a certain procedure. First download the application form and complete the application form using MS word. Address your letter to the attention of the Internship Co-ordinator. Your cover letter should include the following:

1) Your motivation for applying to the programme
2) How you feel you may contribute to the work
3) How this programme relates to your future career goals.

In your curriculum vitae, you have to provide detailed description of education history, leadership or extra-curricular activities. You have to provide two letters of recommendation, in that one should be a professor acquainted with your academic abilities. And you have to provide proof of fluency in english i.e TOEFL or IELTS reports. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by electronic submission (email) to the Internship Co-ordinator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?