11th December 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?

sir/mam,
i m tulsi gupta.
i m persuing b.tech cse 4th sem and i want to
know that can i get internship in
company like Wipro,TCS or infosys.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  3. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  4. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  5. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  6. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  9. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  12. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  13. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  15. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  16. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
12th December 2014, 09:07 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?

To apply for an internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro you have to contact HR of the company by sending an email along with your resume informing that you are willing to do intern in that particular concern. After that company will send you an acknowledgement regarding the internship. After that you have to submit a No objection certificate from your college administration. Then you can apply for internship with two things, 1) Resume or Curriculum Vitae stating your qualification and merits
-Cover letter stating your interest in the summer training and about your previous project works (if any). And you have to provide proof of fluency in English and two letter of recommendation. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by email to the industrial training Co-ordinator.

Official Website -
www.tcs.com
www.infosys.com
www.wipro.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?