17th May 2011, 05:38 AM
shannu123

Can i complete B.Com in a time period of 2 years anywhere in the world?

can i complete bcom in a time period of 2 years from india or anywhere from the world.it ll be very thankful if i get som info regardin this

17th May 2011, 07:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i complete B.Com in a time period of 2 years anywhere in the world?

sorry dear every gratuation degree have some criteria......
1)B-TECH
duration 4 year
10+2 must be math ,chem ,phy

2)B.A
duration 3 year
must be passed 10+2

3) B.SC
duration 3 year
must be passed 10+2 with PCM

4)B-ARCHITECH
duration 4 year
must be passed 10+2 with PCM

5) B.COM
duration 3 year
must be passed 10+2

so in any university doesn't have 2 b-com degree
17th May 2011, 08:07 AM
Gmfranck

Default Re: Can i complete B.Com in a time period of 2 years anywhere in the world?

Impossible my dear
17th May 2011, 09:07 AM
B.S.Veerabhadra prasad

not at all, because B.Com is degree subject, so it 3 years compalsary
17th May 2011, 10:53 AM
Ankur agrawal

Hii

your queation is about the time line for complition of the Degree ..
In all over the World if you want a valid degree you may expend 3 years for the perticular degree(B.COM)
17th May 2011, 05:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Normally when a degree course is designed the time frame are set and cannot be changed. For graduation normally the time frame is 3 -4 years. This is the norm in all universities. The same cannot be reduced. You cannot complete the course in a short period. If you choose to do certification course like CA, CS the time frame will depend on how fast you can clear the papers.
22nd June 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

how much fees for cs course
12th July 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Wher r d coaching classes for CS...?? is it necessary to take coaching..??
12th November 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Yes You can.The University of Mumbai institute of distance education offers B.COM in the month of March/April and October/November so You can take your First two years exams there and u can transfer to a college for the third year.So this way u can save a year.
24th March 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after completing b.com?
29th March 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me in brefly about cs course after 10 2 pursuing and also describe about how can i apply, course fee, course structure, course duration and also various specilificatiuons of this course
11th May 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

am a bbm graduate i intrested in cs plz sugest me cs period and wat's the cost?
2nd June 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

how many dueration of cs course
27th June 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I do i.a.s. after b.com??.......
14th December 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Mamtha
Bangalore
sir my final b.com batch its , aug-2012 regular classes, but 5th sem 1 subject is pending can i attend the exam now its possible r no sir, i want 1 chance to write the exam because only 1 subject its pending i think 5 years chance to complete degree courses, but now its over so i want chance to write the exam please tell me the any option to complete my degree .
9th June 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i complete degree courses&p.g(m.com) i join ca
23rd January 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir , i want to do MBA from Mumbai .recently iam MCom 6th sem so can u tell me details abt this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?