15th February 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation having many backlogs?

I am shameless to tell you that I dint complete my bcom , many subjects are back , I want to attend daily classes and complete my bcom from 1st year , can you please assist me

15th February 2016, 10:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to complete graduation having many backlogs?

You need to study all those papers in which you are having backlogs.
You also need to appear for the supplementary examinations when they are organized to clear those backlog papers.
Once you can clear them you will be awarded the Bachelor Degree.
Since you have not attended many classes it is best for you to take private tuition at your home in those subjects so that you can clear them all in one go.
15th February 2016, 11:29 PM
rituja mukherjee

I appreciate your effort that you have the desire to complete your graduation by starting from the scratch. Since you wish to start from the 1st year, your first task will be to take fresh admission in 1st year B.Com of your college. Then attend regular classes, prepare notes and make yourself ready for the exams. Otherwise, you can reappear for your past backlogs. Clear them one by one and get through.
16th February 2016, 12:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Failure is the stepping stone to success. You need to become serious about your study and clear all your backlogs to proceed further. You can either start your B.Com freshly or can just continue by clearing the backlogs. Study the backlog subjects from scratch, prepare notes and get the concepts well. Practice previous years' papers, suggestions, sample papers to have a better preparation. Aim to clear them as soon as possible. Have confidence in you, work hard, you can definitely overcome your failure and achieve bright results.
16th February 2016, 12:12 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You have to take admission in first year and start your studies from the very beginning. But your registration number should be the same. You should study with concentration and don't think it is very tough and hard to clear. Take your subjects easily and handle this. You will see various differences in you.
16th February 2016, 12:48 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You can do your graduation by joining any good coaching institute. I think that you should have to work hard and study with full concentration to clear all the exams in which you have backlog. One of my suggestion to you is that you can take help from the previous papers. Try to solve previous papers. Take help of your friends who had already passed. By doing so you will be able to clear your graduation.
16th February 2016, 01:00 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

You have to talk with your university exam department , There is a Special back exam is used to conducted for the students who have back papers till the last year. so you should prepare for that and clear all paper.

Other wise you are going to waste 3 more years for this.
8th November 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I have passed third year of BA in Sol du but could not pass a subject in 2nd year n my span period is over
5th October 2019, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I clear my maths & statics and corporate account paper.. in b.com pass. Even i have cleared my final year exams. Tell me. Any solution for this. And can I get degree?
6th October 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i complete my 3 supply papers in bsc which i completed 4 years ago
Plz reply
14th June 2023, 07:26 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

If you have multiple backlogs during your graduation, here are some steps you can take to complete your graduation:

Evaluate your situation: Assess the reasons behind your backlogs. Reflect on whether it was due to personal challenges, lack of understanding, or any other factors. Understanding the root causes can help you develop a plan to overcome them.

Seek guidance: Reach out to your academic advisor, professors, or department heads for guidance. They can provide insights into the options available to you and suggest ways to address your backlogs. They may also offer advice on improving your study habits or recommend additional resources for support.

Create a study plan: Develop a structured study plan to tackle your backlogs systematically. Allocate dedicated study time for each subject, focusing on understanding the concepts and practicing regularly. Prioritize your backlog subjects while maintaining a balance with your current coursework.

Seek academic support: Take advantage of academic support services provided by your college or university. This may include tutoring, study groups, or workshops tailored to help students with challenging subjects. These resources can provide additional guidance and enhance your understanding of the coursework.

Retake exams or courses: Check if your college allows for retaking exams or repeating courses to improve your grades and clear your backlogs. Understand the college's policy regarding reevaluation, improvement exams, or supplementary exams. Make a plan to retake the necessary exams or repeat courses as required.

Utilize online resources: Leverage online learning platforms, educational websites, and online tutorials to supplement your understanding of the subjects with backlogs. These resources offer a wide range of study materials, videos, and practice exercises that can help you grasp difficult concepts.

Manage your time effectively: Develop good time management skills to balance your coursework, backlog preparation, and other commitments. Create a schedule that allows sufficient time for studying, revision, and completing assignments. Eliminate distractions and maintain discipline to stay focused on your academic goals.

Stay motivated and persistent: Overcoming backlogs can be challenging, but maintaining a positive mindset and staying motivated is crucial. Celebrate small victories and milestones along the way to keep your spirits high. Surround yourself with a supportive network of friends, family, or study partners who can encourage and inspire you throughout the process.

Seek professional advice if necessary: If you find it difficult to cope with the backlogs or feel overwhelmed, consider seeking professional help from academic counselors or mentors. They can provide personalized guidance and support to help you overcome challenges and stay on track.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?