20th December 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about scholarship for 12th passed student of Nepal?

Respected sir,
I'm a student from nepal and i have completed my class 11 and 12 where i secured 70% in class 11 and 12's result still to be out.what
scholarship do i get in there?.
If you could help me with this..
Please provide me the details of scholarship

14th February 2023, 07:46 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Detailed information about scholarship for 12th passed student of Nepal?

As a 12th passed student from Nepal, you may be eligible for various scholarships offered by the government of Nepal, international organizations, and private foundations. To find the right scholarship, you can start by researching the following options:
  • Government Scholarships: The Ministry of Education and other government departments in Nepal offer scholarships to Nepalese students for higher education. You can visit their websites or contact the concerned department to know about the eligibility criteria, application process, and other details.
  • International Organizations: Organizations such as the World Bank, UNESCO, and the Asian Development Bank offer scholarships to students from developing countries, including Nepal. These scholarships may cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other costs related to study abroad.
  • Private Foundations: Private foundations and non-profit organizations also offer scholarships for Nepalese students. Some of these organizations may have specific requirements, such as academic excellence, financial need, or other criteria. You can search for these organizations online and find out if you are eligible for their scholarships.

It is important to note that the eligibility criteria, application process, and other details of scholarships may vary, and you should carefully review the information provided by each organization before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?