22nd December 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS at any good university?

sir
i am a bds student of final and
i wanna do my mds in good university so can
u tell me the exams i should
attempt for doing my mds??????

Related Questions:
  1. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  3. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  5. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  6. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  7. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in MDS college of Bangalore
  8. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  9. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  10. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  11. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  12. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  13. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  14. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  17. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  18. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
24th December 2014, 04:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS at any good university?

The entrance exam you must give for getting admission to MDS course is "AIPGDEE" exam.

AIPGDEE - All India PG Dental Entrance Exam

Candidates who have successfully completed or final year BDS candidates are eligible to appear for this All India level entrance examination.

AIPGDEE 2015 Important Dates:

Starting date for receiving applications: 25/ 11/ 2014
Last date for applying online applications: 22/ 12/ 2014
Download AIPGDEE 2015 Admit Cards: 12/ 01/ 2015
Entrance Examination: 24/ 01/ 2015

AIPGDEE Exam Eligibility:

1) Candidates must have completed their "BDS Degree" from a recognized dental university/ institution.
2) Candidates must have completed 01 year COMPULSORY ROTATING INTERNSHIP from recognized dental university or college or institute.
3) Candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% in BDS degree to be eligible

Top most MDS Dental Colleges in India:

@ Saraswathi Dental College, Lucknow
@ Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal
@ Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai
@ Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Delhi
@ Dr.R.Ahmed Dental College, Kolkata
@ Bapuji Dental College, Davangere
@ Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College, Pune
@ SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Dharwad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?