25th December 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Arts or Commerce, which has wide scope?

Hello
I wanna to take commerce but my mom says arts will be a better choice for future. plzz let me know what choice should I choose ? I think arts is not my calling...but my grades were low for commerce that is why I have to take arts. Plz tell me what should i do ??

26th December 2014, 01:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Arts or Commerce, which has wide scope?

Both arts and commerce have a wide scope. If you study well and excel in the field which you have chosen then it does not matter whether you have taken arts or commerce as there are ample opportunities in both the fields. You should take up the discipline of study in which you are interested and comfortable. This is because it is you who will pursue the course so you need to choose the course in which you can excel and you can do that only if you have interest in studying that course.
21st January 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Arts or Commerce, which has wide scope?

I have completed my high school and i wanna join college to complete my 1 and 2 in arts stream. Can I give any competitive examinations that could benefit me later?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?