26th December 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get free seat in B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad if scored 181 marks in NEET being an OBC student?

Hello
I have scored 181 marks in neet
so is it possible to get free seat
in bj college of Ahmedabad..
my caste is obc.........

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are needed in NEET to get a free seat in medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a seat in government medical college through NEET? I have scored 11205
  3. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET?
  4. Can I get a seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring medical cutoff of 181.25
  5. How many marks should I score in NEET to get free seat in Government Medical Colleges?
  6. What rank I have to achieve in NEET to get admission in best Medical College with scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  8. Am I eligible to get free seat in any Medical college if scored 128 marks in COMEDK being a non-Karnataka student?
  9. Will I get a seat in medical college in Kerala after scoring 145 marks in NEET exam
  10. Can I get a seat in government veterinary college in Tamilnadu? I have scoring 181.25 cutoff marks
  11. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 425 in NEET?
  12. Am I eligible for a seat in Indira Gandhi Medical college, Shimla? I have scored 729 rank in NEET
  13. Can I get government medical college after scoring 73000 rank in OBC NEET UG?
  14. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  15. In which medical college can I get after scoring 45% in HSc and 60 marks in NEET?
  16. Can I get a free seat in Medical colleges with 128 rank in COMEDK?
  17. Can I get government medical seat after scoring 73000 rank in OBC NEET UG?
  18. How to get admission in medical college through NEET?
13th August 2016, 05:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get free seat in B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad if scored 181 marks in NEET being an OBC student?

In order to get admission or free admission in B.J. Medical college Ahmedabad you have to score the minimum cut off marks of the institute, which is decided by them every year.

The cut off marks are different in various colleges and it depends on the following factors:

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination.

> The number of seats available.

> Difficulty level of the exam etc.

So, if you meet the level of cut off marks set by the institute the you are eligible for the admission.

I am providing the last year cut off marks of B.J Medical College hope it will give you an idea about how much cut off marks to be scored in future.

College Course Category AIPMT 2015 rank

B.J. Medical College MBBS SC 11090

B.J. Medical College MBBS ST 18635

B.J. Medical College MBBS UR 539

B.J. Medical College MBBS UR PH 55136
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?