11th August 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BA after completion of 2 years of Diploma in Electricals after 10th Class?

Dear Sir, I have completed my 10th Class and then 2 years of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Now I would like to pursue BA course in regular mode after 2 year Diploma. Please tell me the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
11th August 2016, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BA after completion of 2 years of Diploma in Electricals after 10th Class?

No, you are not eligible to pursue BA course after completion of your 2 years Diploma course in Electricals after completion of your 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue BA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to do BA course.
11th August 2016, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BA after completion of 2 years of Diploma in Electricals after 10th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my 10th Class and then 2 years of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Now I would like to pursue BA course in regular mode after 2 year Diploma. Please tell me the eligibility criteria.
No, after 10th standard you can't do B.A course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Arts subject from a recognized University are eligible for B.A course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
12th August 2016, 03:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your 10th boards as the minimum eligibility criteria in order to get admission in the above mentioned course is that the candidate should have completed their +2 level of education from a recognized board.
13th August 2016, 12:21 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you cannot pursue BA course after the completion of Diploma course in Electrical Engineering after completing class 10th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for BA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?