26th December 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?

Hello
I would like to known about UPSC examination. And what are the posting are available and its eligible criteria. Then what is the reference book will help me to prepare the exam. If any coaching center for UPSC exam is best in karnataka then inform me.

29th April 2015, 10:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?

Through UPSC Exams you can apply for Various Exams and here we are providing you the brief details about these exams.

--> UPSC Civil's : (IAS, IPS and Indian Foreign Services Examination)

* You should complete at least graduation from the recognized university.

* Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

--> Indian Forest Services Examination

* Same Eligibility required as UPSC Civil's Examination including with Age criteria.

--> CDS

* You should have completed graduation for Indian Army and B.SC/B.E/B.Tech for Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.

* Age should be vary from wing to wing.

--> NDA :

* You must complete 12th with MPC from the recognized University.

* Age should be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years

For other exams of UPSC you can visit the below link for eligibility criteria and other Notification details. Click here for eligibility of different exams under UPSC.

List of Top Coaching Centres for UPSC in Karnataka :

1.JSS Training Institute for Competitive Exams

2.Universal Coaching Center

3. Achievers IAS Classes

4.JTS Institute

5.IMPACT IAS Academy

6. Sri Padmavathi Tutorials

7. B.R.A.Rao's Institute Bangalore

8. Vikas Coaching Center

9.Innovative Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?