15th May 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the coaching classes in Chennai for SLET exam? List of useful reference books?

i just applied for slet exam, but i dont know the coaching class in chennai and i want some useful reference books............

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation of GRE?
  2. SLET exam coaching in Chennai?
  3. How can I prepare to crack BITSAT? List of coaching classes in Guwahati and reference books for preparation?
  4. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
  5. List of coaching classes in Mumbai, reference books and preparation tips for SET Chemical Sciences?
  6. Which are the NET coaching classes in Chennai?
  7. List of coaching classes in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh for NATA? Suggest best reference book for the same
  8. Reference books for SLET Physics?
  9. NATA reference materials and books to prepare without joining coaching classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  11. Details of SLET books and publishers? Whether SLET is enough to be government staff? Is there any coaching is Erode?
  12. Which is the best institute for IIT in Jodhpur? -- [New]
  13. Which Books to prepare for IFS Exam? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Chennai?
  14. Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?
  15. Which are the best CA coaching classes in Chennai?
  16. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai?
  17. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  18. When will the coaching classes be starting in TIME, Chennai?
24th June 2011, 10:38 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the coaching classes in Chennai for SLET exam? List of useful reference books?

Hey,
Here i'm givinin you best coaching institute in chennai for SLET exam:

-> Falcon Academy in Chennai
Tags : slet exam preparation • slet coaching class • slet preparation classes

Mobile : 8144921500

Phone : 044-64509666, 8144921507

best refernce book for slet exam:

For book just go to the website and download ebooks from there:
http://slet-exam.com/books-for-slet-exam/

good luck
2nd June 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the coaching classes in Chennai for SLET exam? List of useful reference books?

When will be the naxt SLET exam that is gona happen in 2012 in Tamil Nadu (conducted by Bharathiar University) ???? Please, refer a book for SLET Life science preparation ????
14th June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Please post the best coaching institutes in Chenaai Other than Falcon institute.
4th January 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

tel me the best and cheap rate coaching classes for csir lifesciences in chennai
23rd December 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Which are the coaching classes in Chennai for SLET exam? List of useful reference books?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/coaching-classes-chennai-slet-exam-list-useful-reference-books-164439.html#ixzz2oGnhZfeM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?