17th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?

My name is mithra i completed my btech biotechnolybut i have the backlogs my intre %is 42 and my 10%is 58 if their is any goverment jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs?
  2. Can I get IT jobs after getting 59.60% in 10th,49.4% in 12th and 62% in B.E with Backlogs?
  3. Can I get any jobs on the basis of 12th percentage? I have got 49% in both 10th and 12th with few backlogs in B.E final year
  4. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  5. Which Government Jobs are best suitable for me having secured 78% in 10th, 75% in 12th, and 53% in B.Tech?
  6. After completing 10th and 12th with distinction how to get a government jobs?
  7. Am I eligible for SI position having completed Diploma with one backlog?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  9. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  12. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  13. Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?
  15. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get Government job after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? Which CSIR jobs I can apply for?
  17. Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?
  18. List of government jobs to take after completion of B.E ECE?
4th July 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?

this is subrahmanyam iam completed ssc very less percentage 45 in 1998 yet present working one of small company, iam fail to qualify
big companies in hra patter because of less percentage in ssc give suggetions how to over come this problem
if it is possible iam ready rewrite ssc for impove my percentage but my pass of year will change what i will do help..
4th July 2011, 12:22 PM
vakati.subbu

Default Re: Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?

this is subrahmanyam iam completed ssc very less percentage 45 in 1998 yet present working one of small company, iam fail to qualify
big companies in hra patter because of less percentage in ssc give suggetions how to over come this problem
if it is possible iam ready rewrite ssc for impove my percentage but my pass of year will change what i will do help..
3rd August 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is harani i completed my btech biotechnology in 2006 to 2010 batch but i have 35 backlogs in my degree but it is deficult to complete my btech because it year wise exames. my 10%is 58 amd my inter %is 42 if i am eligible for any goverment jobs and private jobs.
24th January 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

would i can appear in GATE exam with 55 % in 10 class and 65 % in 12 class and btech with 64%
22nd June 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that my 10th percent is low below 60 then is affect me any gov job
5th August 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hai
i am jagadeesh studying B.E 3rd year completed. I have 19 backlogs but study stoped. any other higher study will taken
23rd August 2014, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me role of diploma percentage(electrical engg)in selection of staff selection commision
27th April 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

IF I have ten backlogs till second year in btech under bput can i can clear all my paper till last year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?