17th May 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?

hello sir my name is harani i completed my btech ian andhrauniversity but i have back logs
i eligble for any goverment jobs i am learning typing

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs? -- [New]
  2. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  3. Am I eligible for any good jobs with 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for SI post after completing B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?
  6. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?
  8. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  9. Am I eligible for Government Sector Jobs after completing B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University through Distance learning?
  10. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  11. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  12. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  13. In which Government Jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech from Rajasthan Technical University? Criteria for getting the Government jobs?
  14. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  15. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  16. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Ed at the age of 40 year?
  18. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd August 2011, 01:12 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir my name is harani i completed my btech ian andhrauniversity but i have back logs

Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?

You must have told us about your branch so that we had tried you sort out your problem as there is very little job opportunities are there for Computer science and IT students while there are a large number of jobs for branches like-Mechanical, Civil ,Electronic and communication,Electric and electronic e.t.c

But don't worry as far as government jobs are concerned because no There is no any eligibility criteria like that means there is no any eligibility criteria which demands that there shouldn't be any backlogs.But you must clear your backlogs before applying to the exam .At interview time they will demand your certificate and at that time you must have cleared your backlogs.
  • So don't worry and try to clear your backlogs first.
  • If you have already cleared your backlogs then there is no need to worry about.
  • You are eligible to apply but please have a look on eligibility criteria of exam in which you wish to apply because marks criteria may create problem.
  • If you have secured good marks then you will not face any problem.

With Regards
ravik1214
22nd August 2011, 01:29 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?

You do not told about your branch.
There are very little job opportunities are there for Computer science and IT students while there are a large number of jobs for branches like-Mechanical, Civil ,Electronic and communication,Electric and electronic e.t.c

But My Friend at first you have to try clear your backlogs .

Thanks!
22nd August 2011, 04:51 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?

dear friend,
As you have mentioned that you have due backlogs in your graduation , so sorry to say you that you are not eligible for any govt. jobs..

The eligibility criteria for any govt. job are as follows-
*One must have complete the graduation at least...
*One should have 60% aggregate through out the career..
*One should not have any due backlogs..

So, first get a clear result as soon as possible ..
Then you can apply for govt. jobs....

All the best...
25th August 2011, 07:26 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well as you have said that you have backlogs which you didn't clear yet which means that you have passed your Btech Degree is on hold until you clear your backlogs .It doesn't matter in which branch you are if you haven not cleared your backlogs .Not only in government companies you are not eligible for the most of the private companies too .

Many companies have their own criteria .The government companies have generally strict criteria in terms of percentage of the marks and the backlogs. Since the government companies do not do campus placement they generally do the pool campus placement or recruit students in the national level through the entrance examination .The government companies have the eligibility criteria ::

You must have passed your class 12th with at least 60% marks .There are many companies which requires even more then 65% in your Btech degree .

There should not be GAP of more then 2 or 2 years after class 12th .

You should not have any current backlogs also called live backlogs .There are many companies which even do not consider those students who had backlogs but they have cleared it now .

So it means that you might be eligible for the some of the government companies but before that you have to first clear you Btech backlogs Because only then you will get the degree of Btech which is essential criteria for the recruitment .
21st November 2011, 09:51 AM
arun199011

No,you are not eligible for government jobs with backlog.After finishing the backlog you can apply for government jobs.Not only in government sector in private sector also not eligible.First of all clear the backlog's.
If you are interested in government sector apply through 12th class.
The all companies asking 60% aggregate in all academics.The jobs you can apply after completing backlog's are BANK JOBS,RAILWAY JOBS,UPSC JOBS,AIR FORCE JOBS,DEFENSE JOBS,ARMY JOBS,BSNL etc.
Before applying read the instructions carefully and apply for it.
11th February 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

my VRO hall ticket is missing.....
what can i do for that?
14th February 2012, 12:25 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear friend,
You can apply for govt job after passing the back logs..

You apply in the exam after that you qualify the entrance exam at the time of Interview you show you Marks seat..

After B.Tech you can apply for Exam like:-
> I.P.A
> I.A.S
> I.F.S
> RAILWAYS
etc

GOOD LUCK!
10th May 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech with 63% in 2012 ,.in 4yrs duration , but I left 2 subjects which I dint clear as optional subjects and got the C.M.M and P.C ? Will those 2 subjects be considered as current backlogs ? Am I eligible for MNCs and Govt jobs ?
8th July 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

which year should be consider if i passed in 8th semester but i got the certificate after clearing one back 6th sem paper.
it would be the month when i left the college or it would be the date mentioned on clearing the back paper date ?
17th September 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is chandra i completed b.tech 2014i got 58.7 aggregate with two baglocks in jntu anantapur i came to know that we can leave two subjects but i want to get 60% so i want to clear those two ,does it changes the year in my certificate and i also want to know what is meant by class change/rounding off percentage is it applicable for 2014 pass outs
17th September 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is chandra i completed b.tech 2014i got 58.7 aggregate with two baglocks in jntu anantapur i came to know that we can leave two subjects but i want to get 60% so i want to clear those two ,does it changes the year in my certificate and i also want to know what is meant by class change/rounding off percentage is it applicable for 2014 pass outs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?