28th December 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in BHU?

How to addimission in bhu. Plesae give me the details about the admission

21st April 2015, 12:24 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in BHU?

To get the admission in the Banaras Hindu University you have to first qualify the entrance exam which are conducted for the admission in engineering are-

A.I.E.E.E.

I.I.T.

After qualifying the any of these Entrance exam you have to go for the online counselling and fill out your choices of collage and stream in which you want to get the admission in b.tech. After it you will be allotted a seat in any collage and then you have to go in that collage and submit your necessary documents and fee to reserve your seat.And which collage you want to get the most fill out that as your first choice as you want to get admission in B.H.U. then you have to fill it as your first choice in all the three counselling.

If your rank is good it is sure that you will get a seat in the collage that you have filled as your first choice.

NOTE- There is always a physical counselling conducted in every University after all the three counselling if there is any seat vacant after the all admission if you don,t get the admission in nominal counselling then you can go for the physical counselling and fee of that physical counselling can be up to 1000-1500 Rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?