31st December 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?

my summative 1 exams didnt go well but if my summative 2 goes good then how my result will be affected..?????can i hope of cgpa 10??and will i be able to study in a cbse affiliated school even if i opted for 10th cbse board??is there any benefit of giving cbse board over state board???

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  2. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  3. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  4. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  5. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  6. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  7. After giving 10th 2nd summative exam can a student continue his 12th in CBSE board or should he leave the CBSE board?
  8. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  9. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  10. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  11. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  12. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  14. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  15. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  16. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  17. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  18. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
6th January 2015, 09:06 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?

No dear it will be really difficult for you to come up in the second summative if your 1st summative performance was poor. You can eventually make up the marks or grade but score of 10 will be really difficult to score once one summative has been poor. CGPA of 10 can only be achieved if you have scored a grade point of 10 in both the summatives. I hope you really know that well. Still you don't need to lose hope and try to improve your performance in the second semester.

You can at least score 8 CGPA. 8 CGPA is possible for you if you scored 9 or 10 CGPA in your 2nd summative.

Yes you can go with any CBSE affiliated school. Actually most of students choose CBSE because there marking in exam are step by step. If you have written one step correct then you will get marks for that whereas in state boards exam they check for answers. If your answer is correct then you will get full marks otherwise zero marks.
19th March 2015, 02:52 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?

Your final CGPA takes up 40% of your SA 1 and 60% of your SA 2 marks.

So how much of an effect the SA 1 marks of yours have on your final CGPA depends actually on how poor have you actually performed in your SA 1.

Thus I would suggest you to just focus on the exams at hand and try to make up for SA 1 as far as you can.
6th April 2015, 02:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can still secure 10 CGPA in your 10th board examination having not done well in your Sumative-I examination but for that you should have to give your best in your all the four formative examinations as well as your in second Summative examination so that you score very good marks in them as the final results are based on the overall performance of student in the different exams .

Now coming to the second question of your , yes it is better to be studying in CBSE board instead of State board as the CBSE is not recognized only in India but also in different parts of world .
9th May 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i got A1 in all subjects except in maths i got B1 in my SA 1 .And i did very well in my SA 2 .Is it still possible to score a 10 cgpa?
10th June 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

In summative 1 i got 9.6 cgpa and in summative 2 i got 9.8 cgpa . Is it possible that over all my cgpa is 10
21st March 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have scored very fine Mark's in sa1 exams but my maths exam was not so good in sa2 is it possible to get 10 cgpa
6th October 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I have got 40 marks in maths in summative 1 but in fa 1 and fa 2 I have got full marks and also in all subjects I have got very good marks and my grade is also A1 in all the subjects. .so would I be able to get more than cgpa 9.6 in summative 2.?
23rd January 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 8.4 chla in SA-1 can I score more than 9 in SA-2 . My SA-2 is cbse board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?