2nd January 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after class 10th between commerce and non medical?

Which stream commerce or non med i should choose after class10

3rd January 2015, 10:59 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after class 10th between commerce and non medical?

Both Commerce and Non Medical streams are good and have their own scope in their fields. If you want to apply for Banking service then its better to choose commerce stream.

There are many courses which you can opt after 12th class in commerce field:
BBA
B.Com
BCA
CA
CS

And if you want to apply for the job in private companies then it is best to choose Non Medical stream. There is good scope in this field. After 12th you can apply for B.Tech course and there are so many streams available in B.Tech that you can choose in which you have interest.

After that you can apply for the jobs in many companies which are related to your field.
So, both streams are good and have good scope.
21st March 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after class 10th between commerce and non medical?

I am confused between commerce and non-medical. I hav a lot of interest in maths. I like chemistry also. but the main problem is physics. "problem" doesnot mean that I dislike it, problem stands that I feel that it is bit difficult and also I may not be able to cope up between studies of both competitive exams as well as cbse. it seems to me a bit difficult task whereas I think commerce is a stream in which I may perform better than non medical. according to you what should I opt for..??????
25th January 2017, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

I am completely confused b/w non medical and commerce . I am fearing of physics and chemistry . I don't have that good learning power . which stream I should choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?