26th August 2011, 02:15 PM
sri2816

How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same?

im sri...im doing my b.tech 4th yr in I.T stream with aggrigate 75%...im intrested in doing central/state govt jobs rather working in an MNC .so can any one tell jobs/sites related to central govt related to my stream...or information related to public sector banks which are related to my stream...pleasee...
thanx in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a government job related to my stream? I have done MBA with HR & finance stream
  2. Which stream is the most interesting in diploma? Which are the government related courses?
  3. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  4. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  5. How should I go about searching for a Job in Government Sector after B.Tech ECE(75%)?
  6. How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  7. What is an IT based company? Should I join Infosys?
  8. Which stream of MBA should I select after graduating in Arts stream?
  9. What kind of special course should I do to get job related to my field being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Any certificate course related to Computer Integrated Manufacturing stream? What kind of job can I get?
  11. How can I get job in Government sector being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  12. Jobs in government, bio related companies or banks after completing B.E biotechnology with 71.1%?
  13. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  14. How can I get government job notifications related to electrical stream
  15. Whether Post Graduation degree provides any extra benefit in IT sector or not? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I find a job in Mechanical engineering related companies?
  18. What is the scope for B.Tech EEE in power plants and renewable energy?
20th March 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same?

which are good courses like mass communication, journalism etc other than b.tech and medicine to join after 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?