5th January 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Diploma in Education course for a postgraduate?

hello
at presently i reside at Ratlam ,M.P. i have MHSC post graduate degree
i want to get admission in DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION .
Please give information
with regards
Arun

14th June 2016, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Diploma in Education course for a postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
at presently i reside at Ratlam ,M.P. i have MHSC post graduate degree
i want to get admission in DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION .
Please give information
with regards
Arun
Candidates should have completed the Std.XII (10+2) or equivalent examination with 50% percentage of marks in any stream from a recognized board and the candidate need to participate in this admission process.The duration of the course is Two years. The course is useful to those who want to pursue their career in teaching. The course is available in various institutions like;

- A.M. College of Education - Official Website
- Akash College of Education - Official Website
- Somaiya Vihyavihar - Official Website
- Bombay Teachers’ Training College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?