18th June 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?

Sir, Do you offer B.Ed. Special Education or Diploma in Special Education? If so, is it by Distance Education also. If yes, I am 10+2, B.A.M.S., done Foundation Course for Special Education. Can I do B.Ed. or Diploma by Distance Education. Kindly guide.

Dr Jyoti Bala (Mohali)
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  2. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  3. Admission in Diploma in Special Education through Correspondence for 2 years experienced Teacher?
  4. Detailed information about DSSSB Teachers recruitment for Diploma holder in Special Education? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information about DSSSB Teachers recruitment for Diploma holder in Special Education?
  6. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  7. List of universities offering Diploma in Special Education in West Bengal? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Special Education along with B.Com after completion of 12th Commerce? Total expenses to study Diploma in Special Education?
  9. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  10. List colleges for doing B.Ed. in Special Education?
  11. Can I apply for Junior Basic Teacher if completed Diploma in Special Education in Chandigarh?
  12. Eligibility criteria and last date of West Bengal TET form submission?
  13. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  14. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  16. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  18. Where can I do diploma in special education through distance mode?
23rd June 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?

I have complete B.Ed in Physical Education and now I want to to do special B.Ed in Maharashtra State where I can do ?
23rd July 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?

i hav completed 10 2.i want to do b.ed special education by distance
15th October 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

where in chandigarh course on special education correspondence can be done
21st February 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED B.ED ,I WANT DIPLOMA IN SPECIAL EDUCATION FOR M.R. GIVE ME INFORMATION
11th March 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know special bed regular college name in up and in other state
8th April 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering special B.Ed for physically handicapped
11th May 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

plz provide m the list of those collage and universites who offering special b.ed
24th May 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the list of institution/board/university that did the diploma in special education. Through distance mode
28th September 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering b.ed. in special education and diploma in specic
12th January 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do Diploma in special education in up through correspondence. Pls prvide me the college name.
21st March 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask about syallbus of entrace exam of b.ed.special
3rd April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b .ed in spl education frm distance mode pl tell me da list of university in india
12th May 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I WILL COMPLIT MY DIPLOMA IN JUNE IN SPECIAL EDUCATION (V.I), WHERE I CAN GET JOB
IN NASIH
24th May 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my graduation and i want to do special b.ed in maharashtra state
27th May 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, this is keren esther.
i am currently employed in dubai as a special educator in an reputed school.This organisation have asked me to do some special courses.i am qualified with Bsc psychology and pursuing Msc psychology in madras university.it is my urge that you provide me b.ed special education courses as distance education. i will be arriving to chennai on 29th of june and will be scheduling back to dubai on 21 august. mean while am planing to do short term course too.please do me the needful.
thanks & regards
keren( [email protected])
5th July 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation in home science. i want to do b.ed in special education by courspondence in chandigarh. is it posible. plz do needful i will be grate ful to you
my email id
[email protected]
17th July 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to do diploma in special education through correspondence. plz provide me the list of colleges and fees. plz give me information about special education. i want to do this diploma from delhi, haryana.
gitanjali([email protected])
22nd July 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any foundation cyeourse in special educatiton i want to do that from Amritsar. Shikha( [email protected])
13th August 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

lwant to do diploma in special education(H.I)through correspodsnce plz give me information about colleges in kerala a nd Tamilnsdu (prakashan TP) [email protected]
22nd May 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Please inform distance bed in special education available in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?