6th January 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?

Hi,
I am a graduate in Bachelors in Commerce ( B.com pass ) from Delhi University. I am now interested in doing LLM . I read on certain university websites that people with LLB or equivalent degrees are eligible. But from the above information you'll know that I'm not an LLB . Please let me know if I am eligible for LLM or not and good universities in Delhi.
Thank You

7th January 2015, 06:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?

No, You are not eligible to pursue LLM course after B.Com. You cannot do LLM course after B.Com course, so to be eligible for pursuing this course you must have completed "LLB" (Bachelor of Law) course. You must have passed "Graduation in Law" to be eligible for doing LLM course.

I advise you to pursue LLB course after B.Com, then with the Graduation in Law eligibility you can study LLM course.

How to do LLM course:

B.Com + LLB (Bachelor of Law) + LLM Course

1) After completion of B.Com course you must pursue LLB (Bachelor of Laws). For that you need to write CLAT examination, must secure minimum qualifying rank to be eligible for doing LLB course.
2) You can then purse LLM (Master of Legislative Law) course after completion of LLB course.
3) To be eligible for doing this course, any one of the following degrees are accepted L.L.B/ B.L Degree/ 05 year LL.B course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?