13th January 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI PO recruitment?

Hello,

I saw some answer given by forum that SBI PO requries 60% mark in graduation but according to advertisement of sbi po only graduation is needed,i want to know what is true and what will be the minimum educational qualification for sbi po?

13th January 2015, 02:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI PO recruitment?

No minimum percentage criteria in Graduation degree is required to apply for SBI PO examination. Eligibility criteria required to appear in SBI PO examination is mentioned below :-

--> You must be a citizen of India.

--> You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university to be eligible to appear in SBI PO examination. Final year candidates are also allowed to appear in SBI PO examination.

--> You must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
13th January 2015, 07:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI PO recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I saw some answer given by forum that SBI PO requries 60% mark in graduation but according to advertisement of sbi po only graduation is needed,i want to know what is true and what will be the minimum educational qualification for sbi po?
If you have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SBI PO exam. SBI PO exam doesn't require any kind percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

Best books for SBI PO exam

How to Crack the SBI PO Exam: State Bank of India and Associates Probationary Officer Success Master
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2013)

SBI PO Previous Papers (Solved) 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Associates
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2013)

29th April 2015, 11:12 AM
PATHGUIDE

Quote:
Default What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI PO recruitment?

Hello,

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/government-jobs/what-minimum-percentage-required-graduation-apply-sbi-po-recruitment-1681760.html#ixzz3YfVul6J0
Dear friend,

Do not get confused by multiple answers. As you have checked in the official advertisement by SBI where it is mentioned that students who pass in graduate degree are eligible to apply. No percentage criteria is mentioned.

Eligibility conditions mentioned by SBI for the post of SBI PO exam is as follows:

By Nationality:
Only Indians are eligible to apply

By age :
21 to 30 years is the age criteria set by SBI

Educational qualification:
Aspirants completed and passed in graduate degree are eligible to apply for the post of SBI PO post.
22nd May 2016, 03:12 PM
harsha@123

Yes, definitely you are eligible for this recruitment exam. The educational qualification for this post is that student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university. It does not matter how much percentage you score in the graduation degree.

Age Limit: 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Preliminary exam, Mains exam followed by Interview.

last date to apply sbi po exam is 24-05-2016
12th June 2016, 07:49 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

For SBI bank Probationary Officer Exam you must have graduation from recognized university and here percentage is not required.
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate must possess a bachelor Degree from a Recognized University.
The Age should be Not below 21 and Not above 30 Yrs, relaxation In the upper age limit to Reserved category candidates,3 years in the case of OBC candidates, 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.

Selection Procedure :
Written Test
Group discussion and Interview.
6th December 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, I have a percentage of range 55-60 in btech. Have I any problem in applying for any bank exam(P.O. n clerks) across india or any other.
24th January 2020, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir or madam,. My SSLC percentage is 80 and puc is 84 and i am studying now is b.com final year in Tumkur University . My age 19 years running can i eligible for Bank exams? Please reply me.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?