22nd July 2012, 05:28 PM
jai shree ram ji

Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?

good evening
i want to know what is minimum percentage required in graduation for addimission in icwa intermidiate

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  2. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream
  3. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to join ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com graduation
  5. Am I eligible to join ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com graduation
  6. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  7. How may i get a central government job after my B.Com with 45% marks?
  8. Percentage required to join ICWA after graduation?
  9. Minimum percentage required in graduation(B.Com) for registration in ICWAI intermediate?
  10. What is the duration of ICWAI course for M.Com student?
  11. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  12. Minimum percentage required in graduation to join ICWAI intermediate course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for CAT if secured 47% in CAT being an OBC student?
  14. How to apply for ICWA Inter? What is the percentage required to get admission in ICWA Inter?
  15. Is ICWA course available after B.Sc IT Graduation course? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  17. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
12th November 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?

minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate??
22nd January 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?

what is the minimum percentage mark to join icwai intermediate
18th March 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage mark to join ICWAI Intermediate,Though i have score 45% in B.Com,so can i join ICWAI Intermediate.
15th April 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage mark to join icwai intermediate

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/minimum-percentage-required-graduation-admission-icwa-intermediate-881958.html#ixzz2QWvoaFBo
4th September 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the mininum marks for getting intermediate direct admission in cma(cost management accountant)
11th September 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How percentage of mark b.con to get direct entry c.a ipcc and icwai inter
12th September 2015, 07:11 AM
arya8360

>>The ICWA course at the Intermediate level (ICWAI: Intermediate Examination) consists of theoretical examinations as well as comulsory practical trainings.

>>The theoretical examinations consists of 12 subjects to be studied arranged into 2 stages of 4 papers of 100 marks each.

>>To pass a student has to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers of a stage together, failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers again.

>>Even if the student appears in both the stages together each stage will be considered separately for assessing the result.

>>A student has to get through these and complete the compulsory practical trainings to be eligible to go for the next level i.e. FINAL.

>>For appearing this exam you should have cleared foundation exam or degree with minimum 60%.
12th September 2015, 01:06 PM
dinesh the king

Sir,ICWA is an like an intermediate course who want to become an professional Chartered Accountant and eligibility to admit into this is that:
1. candidate should pass CPT(Common Proficiency Test) after their +2
2.candidate can be directly admit into this course without CPT if they completed their graduation
So,as you completed your graduation you can directly enter into this .Coming to the percentage, the minimum percentage in graduation is 60%
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?