16th January 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?

Sir, I wanted to know which is better, B.tech Food Tech in PAU (Punjab Agricultural University) or BE Food Tech in PU(Panjab University)..??? Kindly explain me with reasons..thanking you.

1st June 2017, 12:26 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?

Both the above mentioned Universities are very good to pursue the above mentioned course. So, it all depends upon you that in which University you want to take admission to study B.Tech in Food Technology. According to my opinion, studying the said B.Tech course from Panjab University will be a better decision.
8th September 2021, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?

Sir I want to know which pg degree have more scope in India? Msc. Microbiology or Msc. Microbial Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?