9th June 2012, 12:50 AM
Arora Anuradha

What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh

respected sir/madan
i want to know about entrance exam dates for ph.d of universities in punjab. I've done M.com from Panjab University Chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  2. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  3. How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University?
  4. How much marks are needed in CBSE to get admission in PEC?
  5. Syllabus and date of admission in PhD at Punjab University?
  6. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  7. Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Maths from Punjab University Chandigarh after B.Com from DU and B.Ed from Indraprastha University? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
  9. Which Ph.D field is best suited for me to do after completion of M.Tech in ECE?
  10. Scope of MPH after completing BDS from Panjab University Chandigarh?
  11. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  12. University where PhD (Public Administration) can be done through Distance Education?
  13. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  14. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission in masters in microbiology after completing BSc MLT or in Biochemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh
  16. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  17. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  18. Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?
19th March 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh

Respected Sir/Madam,i want 2 doing m.com(hons,pass) from P.U Chd main university... please tell is the seats are available here??and what is the procedure of admission
19th March 2013, 08:10 PM
sandeep.verma12d

Default Re: What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh

Date of Availability of Ph.D. Prospectus and Application Form on the website of Punjab University, Chandigah 04-06-2012 (Monday).
Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan 02-07-2012 (Monday).
Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan 04-07-2012 (Wednesday) upto 4:00 p.m.
Last date for submission of fee details (journal no.; branch code and date of deposit given by Bank) and uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website 07-07-2012 (Saturday).
No correction will be entertained / made regarding photograph, signature and any other information after 10-07-2012, 5:00 p.m. 10-07-2012 (Tuesday).
Final date by which Roll No. will be available online Admit Card required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan). There will be no physical communication for this purpose. 16-07-2012 (Monday).
Date of Entrance Test 22-07-2012 (Sunday).
Tentative date during which the result may be declared by the University 10-08-2012 (Friday)/
27th September 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.F.A. IN PAINTING from Arts College , Chandigarh .
Done my Post Graduation from P.U. IN HISTORY OF ARTS.
I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR taking admission in PU for PHD.
12th July 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Hlo sir/madam
I want about the admission criteria for correspondence admission in BA what is the process to take admission in punjab university chandigarh. ..Please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?