18th May 2011, 12:40 AM
ebanazer

What's the eligibility criteria for getting admission in higher education in African Schools? I belongs to Tamil nadu but staying in Africa

I am from Tamil nadu, now i am in africa. My kid is studying class 6. if she finishes her high school in africa, is it possible to get the seat for higher education admission? non nre quota!

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  2. List of best CBSE schools for admission in Higher Secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  3. List of Government schools which offer Biochemistry in Higher Secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  4. List schools which offers Biochemistry in Higher secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility? -- [New]
  7. Is there any negative marking in TN TET entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  9. When will the application forms for upcoming AIPMT Exam be available? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for Kolkata, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu state PMT Exams?
  10. How many recognized government schools are there in Tamil Nadu?
  11. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu
  13. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Ed in Chennai? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of Telugu Medium Boarding Schools which offers admission in 7th standard in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  16. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  17. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  18. Best school between Namakkal and Rasipuram?
21st July 2015, 01:23 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for getting admission in higher education in African Schools? I belongs to Tamil nadu but staying in Africa

Since your daughter is studying in class 6 in Africa it seems that you have obtained citizenship of Africa for your family. Well, in Africa the school education duration lasts up till 13 years. Any student crossing the age of 13 will not be enrolled for higher education in general secondary or higher education schools. Also you must pass in your school semesters. If your kid fails in 2 years consecutively, she will not be let into the secondary school. This secondary school provides what we call in India, 'graduation'. If she cannot make it into the public secondary schools she can go to community schools or technical schools. The technical knowledge with respect to a particular subject is given over there. This education is job specific and meant to focus the student to do that job, in which he excels in the technical school and the grades are given accordingly. Now you have to monitor the grade that your daughter is getting every semester and act accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?